This initiative is carried out in partnership with TATA Communications.
Kalawati Kumari, a 29-year-old Political Science graduate from Simdega School drew inspiration from venture S.H.E.’s six-part sequence that includes the true story of a rural girl entrepreneur, Hasrat Bano, who overcame odds and established profitable companies.
After finishing instructional modules as a part of the venture, Kalawati pitched the thought of beginning a flour mill for which she was awarded a grant of Rs 50,000. This was attainable due to the facility of accelerating digital connectivity and the way initiatives like venture S.H.E. (Faculty of Hope and Empowerment) are designing progressive methods to mix it with constructive storytelling, on-ground partnerships and micro-communities of assist to empower girls from hard-to-reach geographies
Launched on the 2021 UNESCO World Convention on Training for Sustainable Improvement, the primary part of the venture reached one million girls who drew their inspiration from the net sequence and entrepreneurship training modules, launched on social media platforms, by way of IVR and thru messaging platforms.
This initiative is now able to launch in Bihar with the ambition to:
· Encourage 5 Million younger ladies — aged 14 to 25, from low-income, and poor backgrounds in peri-urban areas of Bihar by creating and selling a number of video sequence, impressed by true tales of relatable girls achievers.
· Equip the ladies who’ve engaged with the inspirational sequence with digital illustration, related information and skill-sets by way of instructional content material, data classes and group engagement. It will embody sharing data on numerous obtainable scholarships with the beneficiaries.
· Recognise girls who’ve efficiently consumed all modules of the academic content material, with a digital studying certificates and a group engagement certificates.
· Inform venture members by connecting them to ecosystems together with mentoring assist for profession alternatives. To make sure sustenance of the engagement and to allow conversations and self-initiated mentorships, we’ll create micro-communities for every of the 5 curiosity teams, and can join the members to the communities by way of Fb and WhatsApp. These communities will allow entry to alternatives for younger girls, together with however not restricted to; area of interest job openings, instructional content material, skilled opinion articles/movies, and fellowship alternatives.
· Help chosen venture members by way of prolonged hand-holding within the preliminary phases of their profession paths. It will embody creating an enabling atmosphere which evokes and motivates ladies to attend common college.
How you can be part of the initiative:
· These eager on registering for this programme can accomplish that by clicking right here.
· (The shape requires you to fill out fundamental data, together with identify, age, place of residence and space of curiosity)
· As soon as registered, The Higher India will contact you and assign you to a micro-community based mostly in your space of curiosity.
Keep tuned to this web page to remain up to date and watch movies of self-made girls from Bihar. Girls who’ve fought all odds; socioeconomic obstacles, household and generally their very own insecurities to emerge as winners.