Vital COVID-related tips for every Local weather Watch survey interval could be discovered right here.
Please be sure that to join right here to obtain e mail updates about Local weather Watch.
Then observe these steps beneath:
Step 1: To get began taking part in Local weather Watch see if there’s a native Coordinator in your space
- Test the Coordinator itemizing
- If there isn’t any coordinator close to you think about changing into a neighborhood coordinator by studying the supplies on this web page.
- In case you simply need to take part by yourself, thats okay! Look by way of this to discover an in-depth, visible information to how local weather watch works and study how one can get began by yourself.
Step 2: Then learn these to discover ways to conduct Local weather Watch surveys
These supplies give a basic overview of this system so you possibly can determine if you wish to take part:
These supplies offer you extra particular directions on methods to take part:
Step 3: Subsequent, study in regards to the methods you possibly can acquire and submit your knowledge
Step 4: Earlier than you exit to survey, use these on-line mapping instruments to plan your survey places
Take heed to our webinar on Methods to use the Local weather Watch mapping instruments (Nov 5, 2021)
Directions on methods to use the software to discover squares and plan survey level places can be found by way of the knowledge icon within the Planner.
If you’re requested for login credentials, please observe these steps
1. Go to arcgis.com and login with the supplied credentials.
Username : ClimateWatch Password: Audubon1
2. As soon as logged in and whereas in the identical window, go to the highest and navigate to https://gis.audubon.org/ClimateWatch
Directions on methods to declare a sq. are contained by way of the knowledge icon within the planner.